Saturday, November 12, 2011

Whimsical memories, looking forward again....someday

Now that I have a new Canon D3000 camera, and new skills from practice and a photography course at the Community College, I long again to go back and put my memories on print. Last year was good, but I wasn't properly prepared. In some ways, the Island is all that Maud claimed it, loved it, described it to be, and in other ways I can see the distractions, the changes, the movement away from the past...still, I tried to see the scenes as Maud saw them, as if through her eyes.

Winter time would be a good time for me. I would love to be there in a snowfall, it's cheaper to fly, to lodge. I will think on it...

Here are some photos, worked again, and probably will be again!!

The Haunted Wood


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful blog you have! I just found it researching L.M. Montgomery and I hope I will have some time to read it more carefully but I wanted to just let you know how pretty I find it! It's name is one of my favourite phrases that I use on a daily basis;-)

Rosemary Osterhus said...

Thank you. I am so pleased you like my blog, and again, thanks for leaving your message. Most kindredly, Rosemary